Dr. John Nardandrea Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Nardandrea Jr?

May 8th, 2017

Dr. Nardandrea has been my Primary Care Physician for nearly 20 years and I do not hesitate to tell my family and friends how pleased I am with the quality of his care.

He carefully reviews my prior records and tests to be certain he's prepared for my appointments or before planning a new treatment. Dr. Nardandrea treats me with respect and dignity and takes time to address my questions or concerns. Nurses Dawn and Tricia are also considerate and conscientious as is the entire statt at Ocala 1.

May 4th, 2017

Great Doctor!

Dr. N has my complete trust . I have been going to him for over twenty (20) years and won't change until he retires.

March 15th, 2017

One of the best doctors around. Him and his staff are great.

February 8th, 2017

Dr. John Nardandrea

Dr. John takes time with his patients. He listens to my concerns and addresses them so I can understand. He is concerned about his patients. He is also knowledgeable about current medical issues.

January 6th, 2017

Dr. John Nardandrea is the Best Family doctor in Ocala.

Dr. Nardandrea takes the time listen to his patients providing accurate diagnosis 100% of the time.

December 28th, 2016

disappointed

my mom and dad have been patients and the dr appears to have no compassion for their elderly issues.

December 23rd, 2016

General Practice

We have been consistently pleased with our contact and diagnosises that we have received by Dr. Nardandrea. We have been fortunate enough to be able to see him within a very reasonable amount of time when requested. He has always made us feel valued and spent time evaluating our symptoms.

December 19th, 2016

Yearly Checkup

Dr. Nardandrea is a wonderful doctor. He is attentive, thorough and professional.

December 6th, 2016

Highly professional and very courteous physician and staff. Dr. Nardandrea is ahead of the power curve when it comes to asking the right questions and explaining symptoms. Be sure to list ailments before the visit and show him the list right away. He is very methodical and will spend time if the patient is well prepared. His nurses and the staff are top notch.

November 15th, 2016

Dr. Nardandrea has been my physician for the past 23 years. He has helped me through many a crisis being it physical or mental issues. He and is nurses are always there if I need them and that is important.

September 24th, 2016

Kudos to Dr. John and his staff

I have been a pt. for many yrs and have referred friends and family members to this office.Trish and Dawn, are highly efficient, knowledgeable, , friendly and most of all kind. Dr. Nardandrea, is so caring, attentive when you are speaking to him, never rushes you. Yrs ago I was in a lot of pain, had been to a Walk-in over the weekend and all they did was give me pain pills. When I saw Dr. Nardandrea He correctly diagnosed the problem and referred me to the appropriate specialist who confirmed the dx. and treated me. Since then I completely trust Dr. Nardandrea with my health . I thank him for all his yrs of helping me when I needed it,

August 22nd, 2016

A Dr who treats you like a friend instead of just another patient to process!!

Having an appointment with Dr. John and his assistants (Tricia & Dawn) is like visiting with really smart friends!! They always make you feel like the most important friend/patient they have and even though they are smart, they explain things in easy to understand language. And they even return your calls - in person. I would highly recommend him to anyone - even if you might have to wait a few minutes to see him!!