Dr. John Nardandrea MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 24 reviews

January 5th, 2017
Dr. John Nardandrea is the Best Family doctor in Ocala.
Dr. Nardandrea takes the time listen to his patients providing accurate diagnosis 100% of the time.

December 27th, 2016
disappointed
my mom and dad have been patients and the dr appears to have no compassion for their elderly issues.

December 23rd, 2016
General Practice
We have been consistently pleased with our contact and diagnosises that we have received by Dr. Nardandrea. We have been fortunate enough to be able to see him within a very reasonable amount of time when requested. He has always made us feel valued and spent time evaluating our symptoms.

December 18th, 2016
Yearly Checkup
Dr. Nardandrea is a wonderful doctor. He is attentive, thorough and professional.

December 6th, 2016
Highly professional and very courteous physician and staff. Dr. Nardandrea is ahead of the power curve when it comes to asking the right questions and explaining symptoms. Be sure to list ailments before the visit and show him the list right away. He is very methodical and will spend time if the patient is well prepared. His nurses and the staff are top notch.

November 15th, 2016
Dr. Nardandrea has been my physician for the past 23 years. He has helped me through many a crisis being it physical or mental issues. He and is nurses are always there if I need them and that is important.

September 24th, 2016
Kudos to Dr. John and his staff
I have been a pt. for many yrs and have referred friends and family members to this office.Trish and Dawn, are highly efficient, knowledgeable, , friendly and most of all kind. Dr. Nardandrea, is so caring, attentive when you are speaking to him, never rushes you. Yrs ago I was in a lot of pain, had been to a Walk-in over the weekend and all they did was give me pain pills. When I saw Dr. Nardandrea He correctly diagnosed the problem and referred me to the appropriate specialist who confirmed the dx. and treated me. Since then I completely trust Dr. Nardandrea with my health . I thank him for all his yrs of helping me when I needed it,

August 22nd, 2016
A Dr who treats you like a friend instead of just another patient to process!!
Having an appointment with Dr. John and his assistants (Tricia & Dawn) is like visiting with really smart friends!! They always make you feel like the most important friend/patient they have and even though they are smart, they explain things in easy to understand language. And they even return your calls - in person. I would highly recommend him to anyone - even if you might have to wait a few minutes to see him!!

August 19th, 2016
Attaboy
I have been a patient of Dr. J for several years and have been extremely satisfied with the care I am receiving. My check-UPS are thorough and performed quickly. Dr. Nardandrea's treatment philosophy is the same as mine: Prevent the problem if possible versus treat the problem. Also have to mention his staff. All are great, especially Tricia who checks all my vitals.Thanks to all of you.

July 22nd, 2016
Dr Nardandrea and his nurse team are super--best I've had. Kudos to the technicians and staff as well. He's a thorough diagnostician and knows when and to whom to refer patients.

July 16th, 2016
One word comes to mind: Excellent!

June 29th, 2016
A Great Family Dr.
My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Nardandrea for years. He and his staff are knowledgeable and caring. They have helped us through good times and bad.