A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Nash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Nash is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nash
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Nash, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nash graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Nash has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Depaul Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Nash MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John A. Nash practice?
- Dr. John Nash has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Nash practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Ballwin, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO and Hazelwood, MO.
See Ballwin Internists and Ballwin Cardiologists.