A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Nastro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nastro
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nastro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Nastro, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nastro graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Alan Nastro MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John A. Nastro practice?
- Dr. John Nastro has 1 office location.
Dr. John Nastro practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Allergists, Los Angeles Internists, and Los Angeles Pulmonologists.