A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Nastro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nastro
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Nastro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Nastro, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nastro graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Alan Nastro MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John A. Nastro practice?
- Dr. John Nastro has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Nastro practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Inglewood, CA.
See Los Angeles Allergists, Los Angeles Internists, and Los Angeles Pulmonologists.