Dr. John Nees MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Bellevue, WA

3.1

April 19th, 2017
Liposuction
Dr. Nees is not just a plastic surgeon who does liposuction & BBL, hes an artist. He did my wife's liposuction and fat transfer after we consulted 6 different surgeons. We felt the most comfortable with him as he came highly recommended from a friend. We are VERY happy with made the right choice with Dr. Nees.

August 29th, 2016
Neese Victim
Nightmare experience with this ignorant angry man.

August 18th, 2016
Lipo and fat tranfer
Me hice lipo con fat tranfer este agosto 15 con el doctor nees, y desde el primer momento vi el cambio en mi cuerpo.. el doctor nees me hizo una figura espectacular justo como lo queria.. no pongo las 5 estrellas porq mi cirugia era a la 1pm y empezo 4 pm 3 horas retrasadas.. pero por el trabajo del doctor no tengo quejas estoy muy complacida con mi nueva figura.. thanks doctor nees.

September 11th, 2015
tummy tuck
Been trying to get in touch with him over a yr to fix the surgery I had. After surgery had drainage balls put in. After they removed them a pocket of blood started to form and fill up with blood I had to keep going back to have needles put in to drain the blood eventually the skin streatched and he put the drains back in , but it was to late , I now have a kangaroo pouch and I have heavy scars. He never seen me to take care of the problem it was always another dr that seen me , he told me when the problem first strted that when I heal up that he would fix the pocket for free. Well now im healed and he is no were to be found , I call his cell and no call back, I'm not satisfied with the job he did.healso was to do a fat transfer to my face and that wasnt done in the spots I wanted done

December 11th, 2013
Best Brazilian Butt Lift
MY daughter and I both had our surgery at Cutis Silhouettes facility and had the best experience ever, I am super happy with dr. nees , he is a real artist , he transformed my body. I couldn't be any happier .And my daughter dream finally became true. I totally recommend this doctor and this office in Miami beach (305)538-6424.

December 11th, 2013
great doctor
very good manners , very good doctor, he totally changed my life , I recommend him to every body . I had my surgery at cutis silhouettes, and The staff was great , vey professional .

August 31st, 2010
Breast Augmentation
Do not use Dr. John Nees. If you want terrible scars from a surgeon with 32 years of practice...something is wrong. I am scared for anyone to go to him. Thebottom of my aereola is now gone on bothbreasts. A skilled surgeon is like a seamstress...the tear is not visible...want a flap-over suture with akeloid scar? Do I need to go elsewhere to have it fixed, yes. He actually withthe attendant behind him has an anger problem when he speaks to you when youtry to address the problem...it is scary. He has no pride in his work. His to do list sticking from his problem for the day was to make his Audi payment. He needs to retire. I hope he does not scar anymore new patients. Strax is a factory. My surgery I was there@ 10am only to have the 12 noon patient show up. I was sent home to come back @ 4pm. He offered to adjust the problem in future...sure Dr Jekyl. I have scar tissue & now worried since this was a breast re-aug that he did not santize & completely remove free- silicone. DO Notgo here... His bedside manner to you is that you do not know much of anything & the complexity of his surgery is onlyknown by someone in his field. Sorry I did not review him or his reocrd in Washington state where he was dismissed from the hospital.

August 27th, 2010
I think these comments are from a singular vindictive source and seem cruel. My experience with him was he had a very artistic and technical eye for the detail I wanted. I wish I had said yes to a procedure he suggested. 15 yrs later I do not regret my choice for the surgery I had. I do think of updating and getting that procedure....who knows...

October 14th, 2009
it didnt seem like he knew what he was doing. it was like he was lost.