A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Negrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Negrey is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Negrey, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Negrey graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Negrey has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Negrey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John N. Negrey practice?
Dr. John Negrey practices Ophthalmology near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Havertown, PA.
See Media Ophthalmologists.