A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Negrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Negrey is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Negrey
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Negrey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Negrey, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Negrey graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Negrey has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Nicholas Negrey MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John N. Negrey practice?
- Dr. John Negrey has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Negrey practices Ophthalmology near Havertown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA.
See Havertown Ophthalmologists.