A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Negrey, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Glaucoma.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Negrey graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Negrey has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Negrey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Negrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John N. Negrey practice?
Dr. John Negrey practices Ophthalmology and Surgery near Havertown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA.
See Havertown Ophthalmologists and Havertown Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Negrey, Dr. Evan Negrey, Dr. Giovanni Negrey, Dr. Hank Negrey, Dr. Hans Negrey, Dr. Ian Negrey, Dr. Ivan Negrey, Dr. Jack Negrey