A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Negrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Negrey is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Negrey, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Negrey graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Negrey has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Nicholas Negrey MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John N. Negrey practice?
- Dr. John Negrey has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Negrey practices Ophthalmology near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Havertown, PA.
See Media Ophthalmologists.