A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Nehme:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Nehme is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Nehme, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Nehme graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Nehme has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Martin Memorial Medical Center
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Nehme MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Nehme practice?
- Dr. John Nehme has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Nehme practices Urology near Stuart, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Port Saint Lucie, FL.
See Stuart Urologists.