Dr. John Neily Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Neily?

April 24th, 2017

Great experience!!

I always feel like I get plenty of time to explain my issues without feeling rushed. Excellent staff, highly knowledgeable and very friendly. Dr. Neily is great!

June 26th, 2014

patient

Dr. Neily takes a lot of time with each patient, and this is not often seen in medical offices in these times. I like him very much. He takes time to explain things and answer questions. You will not be disappointed. I have been seeing him for about 10 years.

February 25th, 2014

Dr. Neily performs a very cursory annual exam. I had to point out obvious places where skin cancer is very common. I also do not like having a P.A. prescribing and performing treatment. I no longer am a patient mostly because of the lack of time spent on my annual exam.

Doctor's Response

If a patient wants a total body skin exam, they need to state that when making their appointment. Otherwise, the Physician or Physician's Assistant will take care of the areas of concern only. January through April is the busiest time of year, consider coming during the off season months where our providers can spend more time with you.

SHOW

October 9th, 2013

Great doctor,rude staff

This was my first visit with Dr. Neily. I was very pleased with the doctor, but almost each office support staff member I came in contact with were terribly rude. When I checked out after my visit, the lady rudely asked me why I needed to return in several weeks. Then when I asked about the cost of the visit, I was never acknowledged. Why are these people in healthcare? Overall, the doctor is great, but get new staff as they are simply rude and inconsiderate.

September 3rd, 2013

skin cancer

Everyone I came in contact with were professional and made me feel at ease immediately. Dr. Neily made me very comfortable right away and I was extremely confident of his talents . Unfortunately for me, I have had a basal cell removed from my nose and just today 2 squamous cells removed from my scalp. I would highly recommend him.

May 24th, 2011

caring and knowledgable

I went to Dr. neily for a long standing skin condition after seeing two other physicians in the area. His caring staff made me feel very comfortable and the doctor was prompt and knowledgeable. He spent extra time with me and explained my condition and treatment options in terms I could relate to. I would definitely recommend him to others seeking a compationate doctor

May 31st, 2010

I went through several (7) appointments for a skin condition I have and in all of those appointments I never once got beyond the PA in the office. While she was very sweet and caring I am left with no diagnosis and never even saw Dr Neily. I am currently looking for a new Dr.

April 24th, 2017