Learn more about Dr. John Nelligan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Nelligan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nelligan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nelligan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Nelligan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelligan graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Nelligan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Medical Center
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Patrick Nelligan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John P. Nelligan practice?
- Dr. John Nelligan has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Nelligan practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Sonora, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Longview, WA.
See Sonora Orthopedic Surgeons and Sonora Sports Medicine Doctors.