A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Nelligan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Nelligan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nelligan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nelligan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Nelligan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelligan graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Nelligan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Medical Center
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Patrick Nelligan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John P. Nelligan practice?
- Dr. John Nelligan has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Nelligan practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Sonora, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Longview, WA.
See Sonora Orthopedic Surgeons and Sonora Sports Medicine Doctors.