Orthopedic Surgeons, Surgical Specialist
801 Brewster Ave
Ste 150
Redwood City, CA 94063
650-361-8718
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Don't go  |  show details
by DT on Aug 22nd, 2013

He is a horrible doctor, ruined me for life and cost me my career. I thought he had left the area and that no one else would be subjected to his torture. Pick another surgeon, please.

|  All Docs should be this good!  |  show details
by Steve W. on Jan 30th, 2013

I made an appointment with this Doctor because I had heard he was a good orthopedic doc. Well, he is! he checked my knee, took x-rays, then explained them thoroughly to me. Then he suggested I have surgery if I wanted to be better off in the future, but gave me a choice to try to rehab the knee at home the best way possible. I elected for surgery. Revovery has been great so far and he saw me on a followup 4 days after surgery and said to call immediatley if I had any problems. What a pleasan experrience. I would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat!!!

by Janelle on May 20th, 2010

Excellent surgeon, compassionate human being. He gave me back my life.

Jun 1st, 2009

This so called surgeon has caused us an enormous amount of suffering by not performing a surgery correctly. The patient still hasnt recovered normally after 8 months. He was the surgeon in ER and at the time we didn't have a choice.Don't ever go to him! He screwed up completely on the surgery. The misalignment was horrendous. He didnt inform us of this misalignment after the surgery. We found this out accidentally in an x-ray. His assistant is all too happy to pass out drugs. If you care about you health, dont go to this quack. Who gave him a license to practice??

Jan 15th, 2008 on yahoo.com

An excellent orthopedic surgeon who goes beyond ordinary care and offers his patients outstanding service.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com