Dr. John Nelligan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Nelligan?

August 23rd, 2016

Mr

Great Dr. Explains everything.

January 22nd, 2016

Worst surgeon

I had both my knees replaced by Dr. Nelligan at Sequoia Hospital. What a mistake. He broke my tibia when he was putting in the pieces. He told my daughter I was a drug addict and I don't need an X-ray. After 3 months of complaining the pain was excruciating my daughter took me to another doctor. Upon looking back at the first post-op X-ray the radiologist read it as possible medial tibia fracture. (Nelligan told my daughter that radiologists don't know what they are talking about) my daughter is a radiologic technologist. I had to have a revision and a year later the hardware in my other knee fell apart. Was not put in properly. He left the area and went to Washington. He is back now in Sonora! Beware. He will tell you what a great surgeon he is, but I can tell you after all this he is the Devil! Horrible surgeon.

November 3rd, 2015

Thanks Dr. Nelligan

Dr. Nelligan reminds me of doctors before our current system took over. He spends time with you and cares about you and your outcome. He replaced my knee, and will be replacing my other one. Going to him was a great decision. I highly recommend him.

August 22nd, 2013

Don't go

He is a horrible doctor, ruined me for life and cost me my career. I thought he had left the area and that no one else would be subjected to his torture. Pick another surgeon, please.

January 30th, 2013

All Docs should be this good!

I made an appointment with this Doctor because I had heard he was a good orthopedic doc. Well, he is! he checked my knee, took x-rays, then explained them thoroughly to me. Then he suggested I have surgery if I wanted to be better off in the future, but gave me a choice to try to rehab the knee at home the best way possible. I elected for surgery. Revovery has been great so far and he saw me on a followup 4 days after surgery and said to call immediatley if I had any problems. What a pleasan experrience. I would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat!!!

May 20th, 2010

Excellent surgeon, compassionate human being. He gave me back my life.

September 28th, 2017