A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Nelson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nelson
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nelson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Nelson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Nelson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Clovis Community Medical Center
- Community Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Nelson MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John R. Nelson practice?
- Dr. John Nelson has 1 office location.
Dr. John Nelson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Internists and Fresno Cardiologists.