A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Nemunaitis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Nemunaitis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Nemunaitis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nemunaitis graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nemunaitis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Mother Frances Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Nemunaitis MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. John J. Nemunaitis practice?
- Dr. John Nemunaitis has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Nemunaitis practices Internal Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Physiatrists.