A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Nemunaitis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Nemunaitis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Nemunaitis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nemunaitis graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nemunaitis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mother Frances Hospital
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nemunaitis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans