A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Nepomuceno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Nepomuceno is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nepomuceno
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Nepomuceno Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Nepomuceno graduated from College Of Medicine, University Of Perpetual Help System, Laguna.
Dr. Nepomuceno has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
- Patient's Hospital of Redding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Elazegui Nepomuceno MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John E. Nepomuceno practice?
- Dr. John Nepomuceno has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Nepomuceno practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Bernardino, CA.
See Redding Family Physicians.