A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ness:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ness is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ness, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ness graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ness has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare Inc
- Capital Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Lawrence Ness MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John L. Ness practice?
- Dr. John Ness has 1 office location.
Dr. John Ness practices Family Medicine near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Family Physicians.