A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Nettrour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Nettrour is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nettrour
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nettrour Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Nettrour, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nettrour graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nettrour has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Madison County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John F Nettrour MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John F. Nettrour practice?
- Dr. John Nettrour has 1 office location.
Dr. John Nettrour practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Orthopedic Surgeons.