A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Nettrour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Nettrour is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nettrour
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Nettrour, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nettrour graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nettrour has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Madison County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John F Nettrour MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John F. Nettrour practice?
- Dr. John Nettrour has 7 office locations.
Dr. John Nettrour practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Des Moines, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Ankeny, IA and Clive, IA.
See Des Moines Surgeons.