A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Neufeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Neufeld is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neufeld
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Neufeld, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Neufeld graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Neufeld has 3 hospital affiliations:
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
- Dallas Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Alonzo Neufeld MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Neufeld practice?
- Dr. John Neufeld has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Neufeld practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.