A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Neufeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Neufeld is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neufeld
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Neufeld Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Neufeld, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Neufeld graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Neufeld has 3 hospital affiliations:
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
- Dallas Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Alonzo Neufeld MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John A. Neufeld practice?
- Dr. John Neufeld has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Neufeld practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.