Learn more about Dr. John Nevulis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Nevulis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nevulis
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nevulis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Nevulis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nevulis graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Nevulis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Suburban Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John James Nevulis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John J. Nevulis practice?
- Dr. John Nevulis has 1 office location.
Dr. John Nevulis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Norristown, PA.
See Norristown Surgeons.