Learn more about Dr. John Nevulis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Nevulis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nevulis
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Nevulis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Nevulis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nevulis graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Nevulis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Suburban Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John James Nevulis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John J. Nevulis practice?
- Dr. John Nevulis has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Nevulis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA and Collegeville, PA.
See Norristown Surgeons.