Dr. John Newby Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. John Newby?

Posted on June 4th, 2010

My goodness, I didn't even know who this doctor was until I started getting the rudest collection calls. They were mailing bills to an incorrect address and threatening my credit! I didn't even know who he was! Every other doctor involved in the procedure had the information correct, but they repeatedly argued it was my fault? Training for office staff, customer service for office staff, and doctor etiquette...POOR!

Executive Assistnat

Posted on October 20th, 2009

I never saw this physician and never received back notification of my blood test results. Just started getting a bill which informed me that my test results were in. Poor communication for a doctor's office!