A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Newcomer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Newcomer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Newcomer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Newcomer graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Newcomer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health Initiative
- Memorial Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Newcomer MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John A. Newcomer practice?
- Dr. John Newcomer has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Newcomer practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Internists, Colorado Springs Pulmonologists, Colorado Springs Critical Care Practitioners, and Colorado Springs Sleep Medicine Doctors.