A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Newell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Newell, Professor is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Newell
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Newell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Newell graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John D Newell MD is a male Radiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Newell practice?
- Dr. John Newell has 1 office location.
Dr. John Newell practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Radiologists.