A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ng is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ng
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ng Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ng, MD, MS is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Oculofacial Plastic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Ng graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ng has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Daniel Ng MD and MS is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Ng practice?
- Dr. John Ng has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Ng practices Ophthalmology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsboro, OR.
See Portland Ophthalmologists.