A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ng is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ng
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ng Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ng, MD, MS is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Oculofacial Plastic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Ng graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ng has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Daniel Ng MD and MS is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Ng practice?
- Dr. John Ng has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Ng practices Ophthalmology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsboro, OR.
See Portland Ophthalmologists.