A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ng
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ng Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ng graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Ng has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Ng MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John Ng practice?
- Dr. John Ng has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Ng practices Radiation Oncology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY.
See New York Radiologists.