A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ng
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ng Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ng graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Ng has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Ng MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John Ng practice?
- Dr. John Ng has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Ng practices Radiation Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiation Oncologists.