A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Nguyen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Our Lady of Lourdes Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Nonesupplied Nguyen MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John N. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. John Nguyen has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Nguyen practices Diagnostic Radiology near Morgantown, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Eden Prairie, MN.
See Morgantown Radiologists.