A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- West Virginia University Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nguyen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 16 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John N. Nguyen practice?
Dr. John Nguyen practices Pediatrics, Hospitalist, Ophthalmology, Radiology, and Diagnostic Radiology near Morgantown, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Ronceverte, WV and Pampa, TX.
See Morgantown Pediatricians, Morgantown Ophthalmologists, and Morgantown Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Nguyen, Dr. Evan Nguyen, Dr. Giovanni Nguyen, Dr. Hank Nguyen, Dr. Hans Nguyen, Dr. Ian Nguyen, Dr. Ivan Nguyen, Dr. Jack Nguyen