A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Nguyen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Our Lady of Lourdes Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Nonesupplied Nguyen MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John N. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. John Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. John Nguyen practices Diagnostic Radiology near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Radiologists.