A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Nichols:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Nichols is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nichols
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Nichols Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Nichols, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nichols graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Nichols has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John T Nichols MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John T. Nichols practice?
- Dr. John Nichols has 1 office location.
Dr. John Nichols practices Family Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Family Physicians.