A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Nicklas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Nicklas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Nicklas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Clinical Research
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicklas graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nicklas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Nicklas MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John Nicklas practice?
- Dr. John Nicklas has 19 office locations.
Dr. John Nicklas practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI and Chelsea, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Cardiologists.