Learn more about Dr. John Niemeyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Niemeyer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Niemeyer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Niemeyer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Niemeyer graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Niemeyer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John H Niemeyer MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John H. Niemeyer practice?
- Dr. John Niemeyer has 1 office location.
Dr. John Niemeyer practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Radiologists.