Dr. John Joseph Nigro MD is male, has 16 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Congenital Cardiac Surgery, and Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Nigro is Excellent. Dr. Nigro has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Nigro, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery) and Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Adult congenital defects, Cardiac Surgical Procedures, and Lung Diseases.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nigro graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nigro has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Phoenix Children`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nigro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Nigro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John J. Nigro practice?
Dr. John Nigro practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Congenital Cardiac Surgery, and Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Phoenix Cardiothoracic Surgeons and Phoenix Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Nigro, Dr. Deshawn Nigro, Dr. Jan Nigro, Dr. Hank Nigro, Dr. Shayne Nigro, Dr. Shane Nigro, Dr. Jackie Nigro, Dr. Giovanni Nigro