A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Nigro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Nigro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Nigro, MD is board certified in Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult congenital defects
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Lung Diseases
- Pediatric Heart-Lung Disorder/Procedure
- Pediatric Heart-Lung DisorderProcedure
- Pediatric Heart-Lung Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Nigro graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nigro has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nigro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John J. Nigro practice?
Dr. John Nigro practices Congenital Cardiac Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.