Dr. John Nigro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Nigro?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 22nd, 2017

Do not trust the life of your child in his hands

He made mistake after mistake on my child and literally got away with her passing away from all the mistakes he made. This man stood by for three days as my daughter coded over and over again because he kinked her coronary artery during a mitral valve repair and caused other damage that could not be fixed. He was cold as ice. never said sorry or even acted like he cared. I have So I with many parents from AZ that had to take their child out of state for repairs after having him work on them. I have all of my daughters medical records that prove all the damaged that was caused to her in his care. It's to late for me to save my daughter so please do not trust the care of this man and seek another surgeon. God bless you and your family as you travel this hard road with your heart warrior.

October 4th, 2011

Oriana

Dr. Nigro has my utmost respect as a surgeon. I give him and his staff credit for celebrating my daughters 4th birthday today. He has done an excellent job with all three of her heart surgeries. He truly cares about his patients and their families. Our gratitude is endless.

September 12th, 2011

Best cardiac surgeon ever

best doctor i have ever come across for my son with heart disease.. have 100% faith in this man and he saved my sons life. my son is about to have open heart here in 3 weeks and the one thing holding me together is knowing he is doing the surgery again... definetly a 5 star plus rating

May 12th, 2008

Excellent Doctor

Performed open heart surgery on my daughter at 4 mos. and 1 yr. Both times surgery was a total success and she is doing great due to his excellent care. He is caring and his surgical skills are the best.

September 22nd, 2017