Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Nikoleit
Dr. John Nikoleit, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Elmhurst, IL. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Nikoleit is affiliated with Elmhurst Memorial Hospital Main Campus, Elmhurst Memorial Hospital and Adventist Hinsdale Hospital. Dr. Nikoleit has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Nikoleit has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. John Nikoleit is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elmhurst, IL.
Dr. Kevin Koutsky
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Elmhurst, IL 0 mi25
Dr. Eugene Bartucci
Elmhurst, IL 0 mi37
Dr. William Hadesman
Elmhurst, IL 0.16 mi34