A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Nile is Poor. Dr. Nile has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Nile graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nile has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Woodlawn Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nile accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Anthem - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Nile:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John E. Nile practice?
Dr. John Nile practices Surgery near Rochester, IN.
See Rochester Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Nile, Dr. Evan Nile, Dr. Giovanni Nile, Dr. Hank Nile, Dr. Hans Nile, Dr. Ian Nile, Dr. Ivan Nile, Dr. Jack Nile