A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Nisbet, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nisbet graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nisbet has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke`s Episcopal Hospital
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nisbet accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Nisbet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John J. Nisbet practice?
Dr. John Nisbet practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Conroe, TX.
See Houston Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Nisbet, Dr. Evan Nisbet, Dr. Giovanni Nisbet, Dr. Hank Nisbet, Dr. Hans Nisbet, Dr. Ian Nisbet, Dr. Ivan Nisbet, Dr. Jack Nisbet