A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Nisbet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Nisbet, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nisbet graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Nisbet has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Nisbet MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Nisbet practice?
- Dr. John Nisbet has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Nisbet practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Radiologists.