Dr. John Noack Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Noack?

May 16th, 2015

The care and compassion I've received from Dr. John Noack and staff cannot be spoken of enough. I like going there because I know I will get the best care possible. God bless the doctors and the staff, thank you all so very much for all of your help.

November 22nd, 2011

Quick recovery, almost no scarring

I had a Brostrom. My surgery went great. He was able to put me on a very aggressive recovery timeline even though I was allergic to the painkillers & had to quit them after 24 hours. I skipped the cast & am getting out of my walking boot much earlier than I expected. My physical therapist told me Dr. Noack's patients "always do well". I mentioned that my scar is barely noticeable, and the therapist also said that's typical for Noack. His bedside manner is brusque. After my first appt I was very put off, but I'm so glad I stuck with him. Now I think he's just a really focused, no-nonsense person who knows enough about his field that he doesn't need to think about it for long. When he isn't in "goal oriented mode" (diagnosing you or getting information) he's quite pleasant. My only criticism is the pace of the pre-surgery appointments. I was insecure at first that I wasn't being heard, or that I might miss something, but I got the essentials and his staff is very helpful.

March 13th, 2011

Total confidence in Dr. Noack

January 23rd, 2011

Heel Spurs

When I was told there was nothing that could be done, Dr. Noack gave me hope, then after analyzing my situation, did a procedure that is not FDA approved called dolorclast. I was barely walking before my 3 treatments, now I can walk all day! Thank goodness he keeps up on what is new to his profession. It worked for me!

October 13th, 2010

Smart, and explains what he knows

Dr. Noack explained all my options after a broken ankle--he didn't just push surgery. He took time to answer my questions, and his knowledge seems up to date. The staff are great, especially the X-ray tech and the guys who make casts. I recovered quickly--thank you, Dr. Noack and the Internet (the web is loaded with tips for coping and exercise after an ankle fracture, and believe me, you have plenty of time to web-surf).

September 1st, 2010

will recommend over and over again

My son recently had an ATV accident and needed surgery. We are very greateful Dr Noack was recommended to us. He is a great doctor and a very nice person. Thanks Dr Noack

August 24th, 2010

Poor bedside manner. I broke my foot, and he seemed disinterested. he did not give me any instructions on how to care for my foot, nor did he instruct any staff members to tell me what I could and could not safely do.

July 13th, 2010

After being totally disillusioned about heel spurs by a "so-called specialist," who advised that orthotics were the only solution (& they were not helping), I was directed to Dr. Noack. After x-rays and observations of the problem he gave me options of treatment! Noninvasive treatments that are already showing signs of helping me to walk without so much pain! Thank goodness he is current on treatments!

June 7th, 2010

My son needed surgery on his ankle and was referred to Dr. Noack by the doctor we used as a second opinion. Dr. Noack spent at least 20 minutes with us and spoke directly to my son (he's 16)...not over him....as some doctors tend to do with minors. He thoroughly checked out both the injured ankle and the other ankle to compare flexibility, range of motion, etc... After the surgery, he came out and spoke to my husband and I for about 5 minutes and explained what he did. I am very impressed with him, and would recommed him to anyone needing foot or ankle surgery.

June 2nd, 2008

Quiet and reflective.

Not real personable but very prompt and professional. Doesn't overpromise on results and is knowledgable in every way. Repaired my torn achilles tendon and things have worked out exactly as he said. I would use him again without any hesitation.

October 17th, 2017