A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Nobles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Nobles is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Nobles, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Nobles graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nobles has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Marlboro Park Hospital
- Scotland Memorial Hospital
- Scotland Memorial Hospital and Edwin Morgan Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Nobles FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John Nobles practice?
- Dr. John Nobles has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Nobles practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bennettsville, SC.
See Bennettsville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.