A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Nogueira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Nogueira is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Nogueira, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nogueira graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nogueira has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Francis Nogueira MD is a male Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. John F. Nogueira practice?
- Dr. John Nogueira has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Nogueira practices Neurology near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Neurologists.