A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Nogueira is Good. Dr. Nogueira has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Nogueira, MD is board certified in Neurology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Electrodiagnostics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nogueira graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nogueira has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Holy Name Hospital
- Hackensackuniversity Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nogueira accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Nogueira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John F. Nogueira practice?
Dr. John Nogueira practices Neurology and Internal Medicine near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Teaneck, NJ.
See Hackensack Neurologists and Hackensack Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Nogueira, Dr. Evan Nogueira, Dr. Giovanni Nogueira, Dr. Hank Nogueira, Dr. Hans Nogueira, Dr. Ian Nogueira, Dr. Ivan Nogueira, Dr. Jack Nogueira