A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Nolan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Nolan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Nolan, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nolan graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nolan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Peace River Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Francis Nolan MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John F. Nolan practice?
- Dr. John Nolan has 1 office location.
Dr. John Nolan practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Naples, FL.
See Naples Anesthesiologists and Naples Critical Care Practitioners.