Dr. John Nolte Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. John Nolte?

Can't say enough GOOD about him.

Posted on November 19th, 2015

I am on my fifth baby and Dr. Nolte has been my OB since I was 6 months pregnant with my first. He has always made me feel like he is sincere and concerned about my concerns, no matter how big or small. He was very supportive about me choosing to use hypnobirthing with my fourth child which was a wonderful experience. I am currently experiencing a complicated pregnancy after four VERY easy pregnancies and I feel like he has been very concerned about me personally and has gone out of his way to contact oncologists and make sure I am receiving the best care possible for my personal situation.

Posted on August 1st, 2013

Dr. Nolte is a terrific doctor. He is very professional, yet personable. I never feel rushed in my appointments. He also calls me personally when I have questions. He has delivered 3 out of 4 of my children and I would highly recommend him! His staff is great too!

He has a Mind Like a Steel Trap

Posted on July 6th, 2012

Even though he has tons of patients he takes the time to make you feel listened to and not rushed. He remembers my birthday and my family history better than I do. If you're having a baby or a check up, he's the doc. Worth the sometimes long waiting room time.

Posted on February 15th, 2017