Dr. John Nolte MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 18th, 2015
Can't say enough GOOD about him.
I am on my fifth baby and Dr. Nolte has been my OB since I was 6 months pregnant with my first. He has always made me feel like he is sincere and concerned about my concerns, no matter how big or small. He was very supportive about me choosing to use hypnobirthing with my fourth child which was a wonderful experience. I am currently experiencing a complicated pregnancy after four VERY easy pregnancies and I feel like he has been very concerned about me personally and has gone out of his way to contact oncologists and make sure I am receiving the best care possible for my personal situation.

August 1st, 2013
Dr. Nolte is a terrific doctor. He is very professional, yet personable. I never feel rushed in my appointments. He also calls me personally when I have questions. He has delivered 3 out of 4 of my children and I would highly recommend him! His staff is great too!

July 5th, 2012
He has a Mind Like a Steel Trap
Even though he has tons of patients he takes the time to make you feel listened to and not rushed. He remembers my birthday and my family history better than I do. If you're having a baby or a check up, he's the doc. Worth the sometimes long waiting room time.