A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Nori:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Nori is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nori
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Nori Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nori graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Nori has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John B Nori DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John B. Nori practice?
- Dr. John Nori has 1 office location.
Dr. John Nori practices Ophthalmology near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Ophthalmologists.