A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Nori:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Nori is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nori graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Nori has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- POH Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nori accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 8 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John Nori practice?
Dr. John Nori practices Ophthalmology near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Ophthalmologists.