A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Nori:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Nori is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nori
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Nori Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nori graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Nori has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John B Nori DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John B. Nori practice?
- Dr. John Nori has 1 office location.
Dr. John Nori practices Ophthalmology near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Ophthalmologists.