Dr. John Norian MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

August 17th, 2014
Dr. Norian is the best!
I don't usually write reviews however, the care my husband and I received at HRC Fertility with Dr. Norian and his staff should not go unrecognized. When my husband and I decided to go to a fertility center, we were given outstanding recommendations from some of our currently pregnant friends, all of whom had seen Dr. Norian. At our first visit, we were immediately impressed by Dr. Norian's knowledge, expertise, and passion. He spent time with us explaining our individualized treatment plan options and answered all of our concerns and questions. Dr. Norian and his team, especially Saba and Jennifer, we're extremely supportive, informative, and compassionate throughout the entire process and we are now 16 weeks pregnant. There were times they even went above and beyond to make sure we were well taken care of. I am so glad we followed the recommendations we had been given and are so thankful for Dr. Norian and his team!

March 18th, 2014
I can't say enough about Dr Norian and his staff
I'm not sure where to begin with this review as I was recently discharged from Dr Norian's care and I'm a little emotional about it. I am currently 10 weeks pregnant with my miracle baby and this would have never happened if it weren't for Dr Norian and his staff. After 10 weeks with an RE you are transferred back to your OB and although I adore my OB I know I will never get the one on one attention that I get here. He is the most trustworthy, honest, reliable doctor that I have ever been to and I'm sad that I cannot see him through my entire pregnancy! He is the sweetest man and was always good for making me laugh during the scariest time of my life. I cannot say enough about him and his staff. Between Dr Norian and his nurse Saba I never felt alone and never felt scared. I dealt with infertility issues for several years and had been to one other doctor before this one. The previous doctor seemed cold and often didn’t have answers for me. I always felt insecure and scared during those visits. I would sit in her waiting room and cry before appointments because I never felt that this cycle would end for me. When I stepped foot in Dr Norian’s office I was immediately greeted with a smile and they always had kind words for me. From the moment I began my journey with them something just told me that I was going to get pregnant and I did. I got pregnant on my first try with IVF and I couldn’t be happier. It was such a smooth process and everything went just as planned. I had a friend who had been to my previous RE and had had 2 failed IVF attempts with her and is now also pregnant after seeing Dr Norian. I have a total of 3 friends who’ve all been to Dr Norian and we are all pregnant right now. Dr Norian has been an ob/gyn for many years and has recently made the transition to reproductive endocrinologist. I’m not sure what he does differently than other doctors but whatever he is doing is working for those of us who had lost hope. I know that everyone who crosses his path feels comfortable and at ease. He gave me hope that I could be a mom and he eased all my fears. I just can’t say enough about him and his staff.

January 5th, 2014
Dr. Norian is awesome!!
We had a wonderful experience with HRC Rancho Cucamonga and HRC Pasadena. From our first call to schedule a consultation at HRC Rancho Cucamonga, we felt like we were already a part of the HRC family! Everyone at the Rancho office is wonderful, and we feel so blessed to have Dr. Norian as our fertility doctor. He is wonderful! Dr. Norian is very caring, thorough, and straight forward. We felt very confident and well taken care of while under his care. His staff (Saba and Jennifer) are also great. They are all so friendly and always quick to respond to questions, concerns, etc. We were at the HRC Pasadena office a few times during our IVF cycle (procedure before our cycle started, egg retrieval, and embryo implantation) and were very well taken care of while there as well! The surgery staff are equally wonderful. From the pre-op nurses, anesthesiologist, recovery nurses, and of course Dr. Norian, everyone is so friendly and encouraging. Thank you Dr. Norian and staff for an amazing experience. We feel so blessed to be a part of the HRC family and to have a baby on the way!