A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Nork:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Nork is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nork graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Nork has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John G Nork MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John G. Nork practice?
- Dr. John Nork has 1 office location.
Dr. John Nork practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.