A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Nork:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Nork is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nork
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nork Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nork graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Nork has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John G Nork MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John G. Nork practice?
- Dr. John Nork has 1 office location.
Dr. John Nork practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.