A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Noseworthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Noseworthy is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Disorder
- Chronic Progressive Multiple Sclerosis
- Experimental Autoimmune Encephalomyelitis
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Multiple Sclerosis (Multiple Sclerosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Noseworthy graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Noseworthy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John H Noseworthy MD is a male Neurologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. John H. Noseworthy practice?
- Dr. John Noseworthy has 10 office locations.
Dr. John Noseworthy practices Neurology near Austin, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN and Owatonna, MN.
See Austin Neurologists.