A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Nosovitch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Nosovitch, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Nosovitch graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Nosovitch has 6 hospital affiliations:
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- Crouse Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Theodore Nosovitch MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John T. Nosovitch practice?
- Dr. John Nosovitch has 1 office location.
Dr. John Nosovitch practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Obstetricians & Gynecologists.