A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Novak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Novak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Novak graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Novak has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bassett Healthcare M I Bassett Hospital
- Mary Imogene Bassett Oss Psych Unit
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Novak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 8 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 10 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan