A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Novak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Novak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Novak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Novak graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Novak has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bassett Healthcare M I Bassett Hospital
- Mary Imogene Bassett Oss Psych Unit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Stephen Novak MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John S. Novak practice?
- Dr. John Novak has 1 office location.
Dr. John Novak practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Cooperstown, NY.
See Cooperstown Internists and Cooperstown Pediatricians.