A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. John Nurnberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Nurnberger is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Nurnberger, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Disease Susceptibility
- Diseases in Twins
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Psychotic Affective Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nurnberger graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Nurnberger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Indianapolis VA / Roudebush VAMC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Ignatius Nurnberger MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John I. Nurnberger practice?
- Dr. John Nurnberger has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Nurnberger practices Psychiatry near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Psychiatrists.