Dr. John Nusser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Nusser?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. John Nusser?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 23rd, 2013

Personal Chef

I have been a patient of Dr. Nusser for almost a year and in the times I have needed to see him, it has always been a 4 star experience. I recently moved here from another state, but did not have the greatest Dr. where I came from. Dr. Nusser was easy to find and his office is always clean with friendly people all around. There are 2 things that I believe exemplify a good Dr.; 1st is his bedside manner and 2nd is his staff. Dr. Nusser actually listens to you and asks a lot of questions so he gets it right. Testing was easy, results are fast and he puts together a plan based on the results and your discussion. What really impressed me was his personal phone call to see how I was doing with the plan we had put together to speed my recovery. Who calls anymore?, well, he does. And as for as his staff, you couldn't ask for better. I've never come in where they didn't have a smile, and even on the stressful days, they put it aside to make you feel special. I tell him all the time that he better be taking real good care of them because he has nurses and front office staff that really care about his patients and they really care about him. I would recommend Dr. Nusser to any friend or family as he really is the type of family Dr. you want for your care.

December 18th, 2015