A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Nwofia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Nwofia is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nwofia
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Nwofia Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Nwofia, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nwofia graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba.
Dr. Nwofia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital
- StoneCrest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Chukwujekwu Nwofia MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John C. Nwofia practice?
- Dr. John Nwofia has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Nwofia practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Brentwood, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN.
See Brentwood Physiatrists and Brentwood Pain Management Doctors.