Learn more about Dr. John Nwofia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Nwofia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Nwofia, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nwofia graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba.
Dr. Nwofia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital
- StoneCrest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nwofia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John C. Nwofia practice?
Dr. John Nwofia practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Brentwood, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN and Lebanon, TN.
See Brentwood Physiatrists and Brentwood Pain Management Doctors.