A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Nwogu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Nwogu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nwogu
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Nwogu, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nwogu graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nwogu has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Alabama Regional Med Center
- Stringfellow Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John I Nwogu BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John I. Nwogu practice?
- Dr. John Nwogu has 1 office location.
Dr. John Nwogu practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Anniston, AL.
See Anniston Internists and Anniston Cardiologists.