Dr. John O'Bannon, MD
Dr. John Maurice O'Bannon MD is male, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
John M O'Bannon
6603 W Broad St
Richmond, VA 23230
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Specialties & Research
Dr. John O'Bannon, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Bannon graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. O'Bannon has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Sheltering Arms Physical Rehabilitation Hospital
- Columbia Chippenham Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Bannon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. O'Bannon practice?
Dr. John O'Bannon practices Neurology near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Mechanicsville, VA and Henrico, VA.
See Richmond Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van O'Bannon, Dr. Deshawn O'Bannon, Dr. Jan O'Bannon, Dr. Hank O'Bannon, Dr. Shayne O'Bannon, Dr. Shane O'Bannon, Dr. Jackie O'Bannon, Dr. Giovanni O'Bannon