A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John O'Bannon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John O'Bannon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John O'Bannon, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Bannon graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. O'Bannon has 17 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Maurice O'Bannon MD is a male Neurologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. John M. O'Bannon practice?
- Dr. John O'Bannon has 6 office locations.
Dr. John O'Bannon practices Neurology near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Henrico, VA and Mechanicsville, VA.
See Richmond Neurologists.