A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John O'Boyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Boyle
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. O'Boyle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John O'Boyle, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Uterine Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Boyle graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. O'Boyle has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Naval Medical Center - Portsmouth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David O'Boyle MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John D. O'Boyle practice?
- Dr. John O'Boyle has 2 office locations.
Dr. John O'Boyle practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Portsmouth, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Suffolk, VA.
See Portsmouth Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Portsmouth Oncologists.