A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John O'Boyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Boyle
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Boyle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John O'Boyle, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Uterine Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Boyle graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. O'Boyle has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Naval Medical Center - Portsmouth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David O'Boyle MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John D. O'Boyle practice?
- Dr. John O'Boyle has 2 office locations.
Dr. John O'Boyle practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Portsmouth, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Suffolk, VA.
See Portsmouth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.