A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John O'Brian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John O'Brian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John O'Brian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brian graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. O'Brian has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Thomas O'Brian MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John T. O'Brian practice?
- Dr. John O'Brian has 1 office location.
Dr. John O'Brian practices Internal Medicine near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Internists.