Dr. John O'Brian, MD
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Specialties & Research
Dr. John O'Brian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brian graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. O'Brian has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Obici Hospital
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Brian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John T. O'Brian practice?
Dr. John O'Brian practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Norfolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Chesapeake, VA.
See Norfolk Internists and Norfolk Endocrinologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van O'Brian, Dr. Deshawn O'Brian, Dr. Jan O'Brian, Dr. Hank O'Brian, Dr. Shayne O'Brian, Dr. Shane O'Brian, Dr. Jackie O'Brian, Dr. Giovanni O'Brian