Dr. John Oconnor MD Patient Reviews

4.8

October 18th, 2016
Excellent
Dr O'Connor is the top qualified clinical neurologist in the area. My testing experience with him was exceptionally pleasant, which is amazing because it is inherently and unavoidably painful. Dr. O'Connor's honesty, care, concern and clarity in explaining and performing the tests made me leave his office feeling great.

June 27th, 2016
Great experience
I really enjoyed this assessment, even though it was unavoidable painful. The doctor was kind and explained everything as he went along. He was focused on getting the whole picture, and requested my permission about sending results to my other specialist. Just overall a very pleasant, positive experience. I have a lot of trust in this doctor. He is straight-up, no B.S.

May 27th, 2016
Great Service
He was very nice and explained everything he was doing. He was very knowledgeable and examined me before he started the procedure I was there for. Wait time was even less than that. The staff noticed I was lost and waved me in. That's awesome!

October 28th, 2015
The only thing to be said is dr. and staff are 5 stars in all aspects.

August 17th, 2015
He's a wonderful doctor, I recommend him.

March 16th, 2011
Absolutely the best, most professional physician I have ever known
There are not words enough to describe my experience with Dr. O'connor. He is caring, professional, knowlegable and thorough. When he spends time in the office with me, it feels like he has all the time in the world for me. He includes my opinion in the treatment plan.Being a medical professional, myself, I am aware of the time constraints of most physicians and I so appreciate his approach to treating the whole person.

September 10th, 2010
Dr. John O'Connor is the most caring and most professional Doctor I've ever met. A patient in his office is not just a Robot for a quick look over and out the door. He amazes me with how much he remembers from previous visits. I can't over rate this Doctor. He is beyond 4 stars.

March 11th, 2010
Dr. O'Connor is one of the most caring and thorough doctors I've ever known. His follow up is the greatest. I cannot say enough good about this man.

July 24th, 2008
Excellent Neurologist
Dr O'Connor has been my neurologist since 1996. I only have positive things to say about him. Never have I had a problem with Dr O'Connor or his staff. I highly recommend Dr O'Connor if you have any neurological issues. Never have I had to refresh him memory about pass medical problems. Overall excellent Doctor, and staff.

May 20th, 2008
Patient with seizure disorder
John J O'Connor has always been both professional and caring with all of my medical care needs. He listens to my concerns and if he does not have an answer, he will find someone who does. It has always been easy to get an appointment and the staff are so nice and recognize me each visit even though I am only there once every three months. I am so thankful that I have John as a neurologist, it puts me at ease knowing I am so taken care of.