A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John O'Donnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John O'Donnell, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Donnell graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. O'Donnell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph O'Donnell MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John J. O'Donnell practice?
- Dr. John O'Donnell has 1 office location.
Dr. John O'Donnell practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Drexel Hill, PA.
See Drexel Hill Emergency Physicians and Drexel Hill Internists.